Dr. Sharla Aronson is a native of Fort Collins and a graduate from Fort Collins High School. She attended Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln, Nebraska for her undergraduate degree and completed her dental education at the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine. After graduating from dental school, Sharla completed a general practice residency at the Veterans Hospital in Palo Alto, California, where she gained advanced training in endodontics, oral surgery, implants, periodontics, and hospital-based dentistry.
Sharla is married to her high school sweetheart, Chris Aronson. They have one daughter named Leighton, a lab-mix named Miles, and 4 pet chickens (Dominique, Penny, Dixie & Ezra). She and Chris enjoy running road races, practicing yoga, biking, traveling, cooking, gardening, and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. Aronson enjoys practicing and studying all aspects of dentistry. She is dedicated to continually updating her skills, and attends over 60 hours of continuing education each year. She also loves working with people of all ages and is passionate about providing comprehensive dental care in a gentle and caring manner. She maintains membership and professional affiliations with the following:
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- International Academy of Biologic Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Colorado Dental Association
- Mountain West Dental Forum division of the Seattle Study Club
- Larimer County Dental Society
- What is on your bucket list? A glamping trip to Patagonia
- What is one of your favorite smells? Freshly baked bread. It always takes me back to my happy childhood and the delicious food my mom made
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose? To be able to take people’s physical and emotional pain away
After graduating from Colorado State University in 2010, Ashlee moved back home to Glenwood Springs where she worked for over three years in an Orthodontic and Pediatric dental practice as a part of their front office team. She made the move back to Fort Collins the summer of 2013 and was able to start working at Aronson Family Dental shortly after. She is thankful for the opportunity and greatly enjoys getting to know our patients and ensuring they have the optimal experience in customer service. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her husband Billy, family and friends, reading, watching movies, being outdoors, and playing with her very energetic Yorkie named Maci.
- What’s on your bucket list? Traveling to Europe!
- What was the best book or series you’ve ever read? Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose? The ability to fly… preferably to Europe!
Jenny grew up as a native to Oklahoma. She attended the University of Oklahoma and graduated in 2004 with a bachelors in dental hygiene. She has worked in a family practice and a periodontal office where she was able to put her skills to the test with patient care and treatment of progressive disease in the oral cavity. Patient care is her priority. Her goal as a hygienist is to provide the best treatment available. Using new technology, developed skills, and staying up to date with the latest research, she feels she is able to provide optimal patient care while developing long lasting relationships with her patients. She is happy to be with Dr. Aronson’s practice where faces are recognized, names are known, and patient care is at the highest quality.
Jenny lives in the Windsor area with her husband and three children after a move from the south in 2008. She feels her hygiene career allows her to have the best of both worlds by alternating time at home with her three children and tending to her patients two days a week. In her spare time, she enjoys outdoor activities in the Colorado summers and time with family in the mountains during the winters.
- What is on your bucket list? Bike ride through the Redwood Forest, followed by a night relay run through Napa Valley with my husband
- What is the best book or series you’ve ever read? “Mark of the Lion” Series by Francis Rivers
- What is the best way to start your day? Hearing giggles from my children
Kristi has been a hygienist for almost 14 years. She is a Colorado native and grew up on the Western slope. Kristi spent the last 13 years in Boulder before relocating to Northern Colorado. She has a one year old daughter, Brooklyn, and two dogs. Bailey is a chocolate lab, and Ruby is a Saint Bernard. Kristi and her family love to spend time outside hiking.
- What is the best way to start your day? Yoga and Coffee
- What is one of your favorite smells? Lavender
- If you could choose any superpower, which would you choose? Invisibility
Maimona is a Colorado State University Alumni with a degree in Biological Science and is fascinated by the administrative and clinical aspects of the medical field. After she moved from Sudan, Africa at the age of nine, Maimona lived in Egypt for four years where she enjoyed watching the sunset every day during the summer. Though most of her family is in Denver, she now considers Fort Collins home. She believes that in the same way we value our physical health and tend to it, we should also our oral health.
- What is the best book or series that you’ve ever read? Intentional Living by John C Maxwell
- What is one of your favorite smells? Sweet Pea
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose? Teleporting, (no wind shield AND instantaneous get away!!!)
- What is on your bucket list? A trip to Italy and Iceland, swimming with sharks
- What is one of your favorite smells? Freshly mowed grass and the smell of the air right after it rains
- If you could choose one superpower, which would you choose? Traveling through time so I could go back and revisit special times or see friend and loved ones that are no longer here.
Wendy is originally from Texas. She has lived in Fort Collins since 2001 and has been a registered Dental Hygienist for 23 years. She is a 1994 graduate from the dental hygiene school at the Health Sciences Center in San Antonio. Wendy has a passion for dental hygiene because she is able to create long lasting relationship with patients, and has helped many anxious patients become comfortable in the dental office. Patients describe Wendy as educational, thorough, friendly and gentle. Wendy is married and has two wonderful daughters. During her free time, Wendy enjoys volunteering and helping seniors in need, as well as spending time at a cabin in Gunnison County with her family.
- What is on your bucket list? Travel to Israel and Tuscany
- What is the best way to start the day? Quiet time spent reading
- What is one of your favorite smells? Honeysuckle spring flowers