The Sinsational Smile whitening method uses fast and effective technology with our patented pre-filled silicone tray. This allows the jaw to remain relaxed and the patient comfortable throughout the 20 minute treatment. This procedure includes the use of an LED accelerating light that helps to activate the gel’s whitening ingredients at a faster rate, resulting in a brighter smile and whiter teeth in less time. As part of your procedure, you’ll also receive a take-home maintenance pen to further extend your new brighter smile!
- It’s quick – only takes 20 minutes and we can often fit it in at the end of your cleaning appointment!
- Patients experience less sensitivity than with other systems.
- Most people have great results and generally lift 2 shades plus brighten!
- It comes with a whitening pen so you can continue to whiten or touch up at home.
- It’s affordable at only $100 which includes the whitening pen for at home touch ups.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes. Research has shown that when teeth are normal and healthy there are no apparent adverse effect’s on the tooth’s enamel.
What causes tooth discoloration?
Aging, smoking and the ingestion of dark pigmented food and drink such as coffee, tea, cola and red wine are the leading causes of tooth discoloration.
Are there any side effects?
Only a small percentage of people may experience a slight tingling sensation during treatment. This subsides once the teeth are rinsed.
Does teeth whitening work for everyone?
Teeth whitening is not effective on individuals with stained teeth as a result of certain medications, decalcification, or those who were born with grayish teeth. It is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, or children under 14.
Will teeth whitening affect my dental work?
The process will not whiten crowns, fillings, veneers or other dental work. The process does not adversely affect these structures.